- a lack of time to satisfy all the expressed concerns and questions (e.g. we like the ideas, but we don't think there is enough time left to get them approved - so I'm voting no)
- conflicts in interest (e.g. if this is approved - my SC-205 group will have to do more work)
- conflicts in direction (e.g. source code should be eliminated, source code must not be eliminated)
- vested interests (e.g. my company does not want to have to change any processes or procedures or learn new concepts)
- politics (e.g. our major IP was treated badly, so we are going to vote no on all other major IP's)
- lack of understanding (e.g. not enough time or desire on the part of many SC-205 members to learn and understand the details and benefits)
- concern about scope (e.g. we like IP217, but it is outside the scope of the TOR)
- the requirement that 97% of the SC-205 plenary approve core text changes.
Want to get involved?
Contactinfo @ open-do.org